Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Boo! Oh how I love Halloween! I have loved this night ever since I can remember celebrating it. When I was young, it was all about the ability to dress up in costumes and of course, the candy, but as I become an adult I started liking the possibilities a cold dark night could offer your imagination (and I still liked the candy!)

I struggled with who I wanted to be when I was a kid (as I still do as an adult...hmm) and I loved that for one night I could be something other than myself. I had all the confidence in the world for this one day because I didn't have to be Nicole, instead I was a princess or a witch or my personal favorite an escaped mental patient.

So here is to the night of possibilities...Happy Halloween!

What are your favorite Halloween memories?

No comments: