Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! (a few days late)

It's 2011!

And like all good people out there I decided to make a list of New Year Intentions. I started calling them intentions after a long talk with my good friend Jen who said it was a more positive spin.

Without further ado, here are my 2011 Intentions:


1.LOSE THE WIEGHT~I would be happy to lose the 25 lbs that I gained in 2010 because of PCOS, but I am aware that I might not be able to do that. So if I can at least stay the same weight it would be a goal with the bonus being weight lost, even if its just 5 lbs.

2. Read 40 books in 12 month period (2009 was 27 in 12, 2010 was 12 in 12)

3. Go camping at least twice-I so need to hug a TREE!

4. Develop a strong workout routine~Go to the gym 3 times a week with one of those workouts devoted to strength training

5. Develop a regular meditative practice~Work on at least 10 minutes a day, but no less than 3 times a week. It would be great to be able to get to 20 minutes by the end of the year!

6. Write one chapter in my novel each month~ Join a writing group?

7. Continue to blog! Any ideas?!~Start a PCOS Blog? Try and blog 3 times a week.

8. Take a photo for every day of the year


I reserve the right to add to these during the month of January but this should be the core.

Look for more to come...as one of my intentions is to blog more!

1 comment:

Little Wren said...

Hooray!! You're going to blog more. I'm glad. Thought you gave up on it for a while.