Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yard Sale Slump Day

I was getting off to a fine start until we decided to carry our yard sale on to another day. Another early morning which I so desperately wanted to sleep in, but instead up I got and into the garage to hock more of our old stuff. It was a good morning. We sold lots of stuff and since it was a busy day we decided to go until 3 pm. After packing up and dropping off the extra to the Idaho Youth Ranch it was 5 pm. I was exhausted from sitting in the sun and I ended up passing out on the bed when I was supposed to be riding my bike!!!

They day wasn't all bad. I was able to do some much needed research on tri training. I signed up on a web site called ontri.com. Found a very doable training program that is supposed to last 11 weeks. I neglected to actually look up a race. I am not pushing it. I have a long journey and I am not sure if I am ready to give myself a deadline. Right now I want to try and just bike, swim and run at least once each a week. Small...tiny baby steps.

My next goal....trying to get up early (like 5:45 am!) to go on a bike ride before work! Ugh! Later that evening yoga...full full Monday.

I am tired just thinking of it all.

No comments: