Friday, July 22, 2011

Let Sleeping Dogs.....

One of the sweet pleasures of working from home is being able to spend all day with my dogs.  I could also equally say one of my great head aches working from home is spending all day with my dogs.

I can't help but stare at this pile of fur sleeping and feel a sense of peace wash over me.  Everything must be right in the world to sleep that soundly?


I have to confess that right after I snapped this pic the sound from my camera made Luna wake up.  She was so thrilled that I was staring at her that she jumped up and ran over to me, jumped up into my lap and pressed her head into my chest.  There wasn't time to snap of pic of that moment...it was meant just for us.  I love you too Luna!

1 comment:

DarcC said...

I have a dog named Luna too! And I work from home sometimes and know just what you mean...