Thursday, July 14, 2011

Be Right Back

Hello All in blogger land. I do apologize for being short on the posts.  My life has gotten crazy busy and I just find that I have no energy to blog.  My days have been filled with working my full time job, doing crazy amounts of chores (and the list gets longer) and volunteering.  It's increasingly clear I need some professional help with the chores so I am seriously considering hiring a housekeeper, lawn mower and on some occasions a handy man.  One person can only do some much and although I do have a husband he is just gone so often he only makes a small impact.  I hate paying for things I can do myself, especially when the budget is tight but its that or go mad crazy from all the responsibility.

Not to worry, I am also thinking of ways to make things easier on myself too.  Things like automatic dog waters, drip systems and functioning equipment can help relieve my panic.  I am also going to try and develop a reasonable daily chore list so that all the fun stuff is spread out across the week.

I do promise to pick up the pace here shortly.  This weekend I get to go on a farm tour of our CSA farm, Morning Owl Farms.  I am really excited and promise to take lots of pictures and share the experience with you all.

I will also be on a trek back to Tucson for a few weeks and know there are some fun things to share on that journey.  Hold tight and I will be back soon.

No comments: